What do the lab test reports indicate?
being diagnosed for acyanotic congenital heart disease ( ASD with VSD with PDA).
Reports as attached.
I would like to have specialist's opinion for continuation of nature of treatment.
Please try to upload the reports again
I can understand your concern for your baby after knowing the heart problem she is born with.
I would like to tell you that the reports didnt got attached so kindly retry uploading the reports specially the Echo report.
Also i would to know if she is having any symptoms like frequent chest infections, or difficulty in feeding or poor weight gain.
Kindly provide the required details.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?