What do the attached ECG results indicate?
ECG seems alright
After going through the ecg and your blood reports i would like to tell you that your ECG looks alright and in your blood reports your cholesterol (mainly Triglyceride) are slightly deranged.
Now this altered levels of cholesterol at your age group is mainly because of lack of adequate physical activity, inappropriate diet and stress.
So there is nothing significant and you just need to improve your lifestyle habits to stay fit.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done ecg and echo what do results indicate
- What does complete rbb in an ecg report indicate
- What does satisfactory mean in ecg results
- What does the ecg report indicate
- The p wave of an ecg indicates
- What is an ecg
- Ecg taken what does the result mean
- Ecg done what does the result mean
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- Ecg indications of myocardial infarct