What do solar urticaria, gastroesophageal reflux disease, idiopathic urticaria, dry eyes and mouth indicate?
Gastroesophageal reflux disease with esophagitis
Dry eye syndrome
Doctors have labeled all of her symptoms but can not seem to find the cause. Any help would be appreciated.
Approach an Immunologist.
All the symptoms may not fit into a symptom complex of a disease a few times.
There can be complications arising out of the symptoms complex of a disease. There can be single or more than one cause sometimes, a disease leading to more complications quickly.
I see there is dry skin, dry eye, dry mouth for your mother which are more related to autoimmune diseases or Lupus or scleroderma.
I suggest meeting a reputed Immunologist with Internal Medicine who can help understand the nature of the disease and fit into one or multiple causes.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Suma Parinam
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will zantac treat gastroesophageal reflux disease ?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease in preemies
- What is the remedy for gastroesophageal reflux disease and aerophagia
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease psvt
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease gerd causes
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease arm numbness
- Suggest treatment for gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Treatment and cure for Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Diagnosis of Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease causes
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?