What do pain in the chest and back indicate as per the attached ECG results?
I had left chest pain along with upper left back on XXXXXXX 9th on morning wake up, more or like a muscle pain due to wrong posture but pain is still there even after 3 weeks, though it has reduced after prescribed muscle relaxants by physician. Chest pain accumulates specially on morning or being in wrong/straight posture for continues minutes. I got my ECG done as well, attaching it. Since 3 days, I have developed sensations, stiffness, tindering in left upper arm upto left upper chest which goes off once I rest my arm but develops again as soon as I move & remain there for a few mins. and then comes & goes. I sent this query to Neurologist as well and he asked to get ECG evaluated by Cardiologist .
Doesn't look like a cardiac issue
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that your ecg is perfectly fine and considering your young age and no other associated medical conditions the possibility of having any heart disease at this age is very minimal.
I would like to suggest you to continue with the advice of neurologist and don't worry for the cardiac aspect.
However if still you feel suspicious then you can get a TMT and echocardiography test done to confirm 100%.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes intermittent chest pain and back pain
- What causes extreme chest and back pain
- What indicates severe pain in scapula fingers and back
- What causes heavy painful chest with painful back
- Chest pain bruised back pain what is the reason
- What could swollen knees and back pain indicate
- Chest pain and back pain
- Back pain lump on the back what is it
- What is causing chest pain from front to back
- What causes back and chest pain