What do my lab test results indicate?
Both findings are normal.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
Normal range for leucocyte in urine in less than 20 / microliter.
normal range of protein is 0-20mg/dl.
Your value is 15mg/dl. So it is also normal.
However other parameters as well as clinical history and findings are needed for exact diagnosis.
But both this findings are normal. No need to worry about that.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results