What do my bronchoscopy teat result indicate?
This means that you are suffering from tuberculosis.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
AFB means Acid Fast Bacilli-bacteria causing tuberculosis.
It is chronic lung infection. It usually affects upper lobes.
You are diagnosed in Bronchoscopy. So it is confirmed.
You need to take anti tubercular drugs for atleast 6 months.
And can you please send me your CT image and Bronchoscopy report, so that I can guide you better.
I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breathlessness cough normal bronchoscopy results taking forcort help
- Lavash bronchoscopy
- What is a bronchoscopy procedure
- Sick after bronchoscopy
- Anesthesia for bronchoscopy
- Bronchoscopy of the lungs
- Modules in bronchoscopy
- Rigid bronchoscopy versus flexible bronchoscopy
- 40mg clexane bronchoscopy
- Bronchoscopy biopsy results