What do my biochemistry lab test results indicate?
Start with diet change.
Thank you for the query.
Do you take any medicines?
Generally the first step is diet modification. You should avoid fatty foods, fried foods, alcohol. Try to replace animal fats with Vegetable Oils (like margarine instead of butter). Try to eat chicken instead of any other meats. Add fishes to your diet. Vegetables are always good choice.
Than you should repeat the test in a month or so. If the result will be still high, you should consider medicines intake called Statins.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results