What do burning urination, constant urge to urinate, anxiety and fast heartbeat upon waking up and nausea indicate?
Likely to have UTI.
Thanks for query.
Increased frequency for urination and discomfort in lower abdomen is mostly due to UTI (Cystitis).
Get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin and Pantoprazole and urine alkalizer. Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Ensure to drink more water to keep urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. P. T. Patil, Urologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Anxiety over trace blood in urine
- Can anxiety cause mucus thread in urine
- Anxiety causing chronic frequent urination
- Anxiety and frequent urination
- Trouble passing urine anxiety
- Frequent urge to urinate anxiety causing urinary problems
- Inducing anxiety frequent urination
- Valium for anxiety took overdose will i urinate it out
- Reasons for anxiety and frequent urination problem
- Blood in urine stress anxiety
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?