What do burning urination, constant urge to urinate, anxiety and fast heartbeat upon waking up and nausea indicate?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 22 Aug 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hello I think I have a bladder or kidney infection along with the gastritis the Dr thinks it is....I have some burning and pee a lot. I get anxious when I wake up with a fast heart beat..The fast heart beat only last about 15 mins than it goes away but the nausea starts about 5. 6 hrs....along with my insides feel pretty ruff mostly over my bladder and stomach... Hope this helps!
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Likely to have UTI.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for query.

Increased frequency for urination and discomfort in lower abdomen is mostly due to UTI (Cystitis).

Get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.

Take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin and Pantoprazole and urine alkalizer. Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to drink more water to keep urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr. P. T. Patil, Urologist