What do bumps on the genitals indicate?
Need a better picture to extend any opinoion.
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
The picture sent by you is of very poor quality.
With this no one can extend any opinion. Kindly send a picture with good quality along with some particulars like:
Are you married ?
How long you are sexually active?
When was your last contact?
Have any other difficulty concerned with your genitals?
Any of your sexual partners have any genital lesion?
Depending upon the duration of the lesion, the diagnosis may vary.
How long you have these lesions?
As you are not married and not had sex for three years, if it is for less than 2 and half year duration, it would unlikely be due to Genital warts as genital warts infection is essentially a sexually transmitted infection. If the duration is more than 2 and half year, possibility of genital warts can not be ruled out!
Without examination or seeing a better picture, it will be very difficult to tell you more about these lesions.
Biopsy of the lesion will reveal the diagnosis
There are so many other conditions mimicking genital warts (comes under Differential diagnosis) nonvenereal skin conditions. Careful examination and biopsy will lead to the final diagnosis. Possibility of Angiokeratosis can be kept in mind. Very much unlikely to be a genital wart
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do little bumps around the anus indicate
- What could the red bumps on thighs indicate
- Genital bump from normal bump
- What does a bump on penis indicate
- What does redraised bump on leg indicate
- Itching in the genital areawhite bumps present what are theses
- What does a bump on the vagina indicate
- What could be the bump in genital area
- What do bleeding bumps indicate
- What do small itcy bumps on the vagina indicate