What diet should be taken for healthy hair?
Thanks for writing to us.
For good hair growth, you need good amount of protein,vitamins and minerals.
You should incorporate these foods in your daily diet
Fish, lean meats, chicken.eggs etc
Nuts like cashew, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds,flax seeds
Green leafy vegetables,broccoli,carrots,beans, cabbage, cauliflower
Fruits- multiple servings
Dairy products like milk,cheese,yoghurt
Legumes and whole grains etc.
You may also take hair supplements available like perfectil/adgain/reviles/hairbless/follihair new etc.
Hope this helped.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What diet should be taken for tuberculosis lymphadenitis
- What should i do to get healthy hair
- What should people eat for a heart healthy diet
- Pregnant what diet should be taken
- Diganosed with pcod what cure and diet should be taken
- What diet should be taken for gallstones
- What diet should i take to feel healthy
- Taking medicine for hyperthyroidism what diet should be taken
- What precautions should be taken to have a healthy pregnancy
- What diet and treatment should be taken