What delayed menstruation and negative pregnancy test?

Dr. Sameer Kumar

OB and GYN Specialist

Posted on Mon, 7 Dec 2015 in Pregnancy
Question: Hello ... I have miss my period . 2 month's now . I told nurse start my birth control early. She told me keep take my birth control pills my cycle straighten it self out it has not. Taken home pregnancy test not pregnant.
Then I'm not goos taken birth control keep missing pills post be on 3row but 3 pills left before I can be. What can I do @ hm start my cycle ? What wrong? I get my cycle @end of the month and some were like beinging.
Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
delayed menses...explained

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query to hcm,
As of now when pregnancy test is negative and menses have been delayed and you are on birth control as well but irregularly and missing your pills often, it is suggested that you stop the pack right away and shift to barrier contraception till you get your withdrawal bleed now. Your menses should start within 7-10 days after stopping the pills and once you start with your menses you can start a fresh pack of pills from day 2 of your cycle.
Follow up: Dr. Sameer Kumar 6 minutes later
Thank you. ..Can u expand 7-10 day part different way try get clear understanding what u tell me to do.
Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
answered

Detailed Answer:
i WANT YOU TO STOP YOUR PILLS FROM TODAY and wait for your menses to return naturally in next 10 days. In the meantime avoid sex or use condoms for protection.
This is what i mean. I hope i am clear.