What causes visible blood in urine?
Get your urine analysed!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
Blood in urine could be caused by an infection, a kidney stone or hypertrophied prostate. I will like that you observe this again. Should it recur, then we would start by requesting a urinalysis. Further evaluation and plan would depend on these initial findings.
I hope this guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of blood while urinating
- What is the cause behind urinating blood
- What could be the cause for blood in urine
- Noticed blood in urine what is causing this
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- What causes blood in the urine in females
- What are the possible causes of blood in urine
- What is the cause of traces of blood in urine
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- What causes blood in urine