What causes vaginal soreness after Monistat treatment?
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Yes, it is normal. There can be some residual soreness, burning and irritation after treatment. Though if the symptoms have subsided, overall then its a good sign. Most likely this will also resolve over the next few days.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes weight gain after tbi treatment
- What is the treatment for sore nose caused by allergy
- What is the cause and treatment for repeated vaginal infection
- What is the cause and treatment for vaginal itching
- What causes blood in stools after treatment for infertility
- What causes constipation after treatment of helicobacter pylori
- What could be the cause and treatment for sore wart
- What causes sore joints and what is the treatment
- What is the cause and treatment for cold sores
- What is the cause and treatment for recurring sore throat