What causes tiredness during day after masturbating?

Ophthalmologist
Question
hello. I am 19 years old and I have been masturbating once a day. I realised I started to feel really tired the day after since I do it at night. what should I
Posted Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 5 minutes later
Hello
Welcome to Health care magic.

Masturbation is a normal thing and it will not cause any problem. Hence you need to look for some other cause for your tiredness during day. Take adequate nutritious food and avoid junk food, do regular exercises you will be fine.

Thank you

Follow-up: What causes tiredness during day after masturbating? 1 minute later

Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to take vitamin and mineral supplements.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to Health care magic

Masturbation requires energy and it drains the energy and hence you will feel tired after masturbation. It is normal hence no need to worry. However excessive masturbation has got some ill effects like feeling of tiredness, back ache, lack of concentration...These symptoms occur basically because of release of adrenal hormones during masturbation and thus depletion of these will lead to feeling of tiredness.
However by reducing the number of times of masturbation and by having a good nutritious energy providing foods you can overcome these problems.

Hence the cure for your problem is by reducing the number of times of masturbation and having vitamin and mineral supplements like well man capsules will help you.

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Thank you

Follow-up: What causes tiredness during day after masturbating? 4 minutes later
I do it once a day. is that consider excessive? anyway I would like to totally stop doing it. is there anyway to stop the urges?

Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need to stop thinking about it.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thank you for the follow up question.

Once a day is not excessive normally but it depends on the persons built and energy levels. If you are feeling tiredness with once a daily then you need to reduce it in once in two or three days.

For stopping the masturbation you need to make your mind and involve yourself in activities like physical exercises, jogging, gym which will makes you feel tired in a positive way and keep you healthy. You should avoid seeing and thinking those facts which stimulate you to go for this by keeping yourself busy and engaged either in sports, studies, friends...

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Thank you
with regards