Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

What causes swelling in the right eye along with blurred vision?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1954
Answered : 4040 Questions
Went or an eye exam and was told my right eye pupil was swollen and my vision in that eye is very blurry
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Further information needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

I have gone through your question but would need more details. Please describe from when you have been having the problems. It would also help if you could ask someone to click am image with your both eyes open. Please upload it along with the medical notes. Based on that I will guide you further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What causes swelling in the right eye along with blurred vision? 24 minutes later
Its hard to tell when it first occurred. I did not even realize it until I went for my eye exam on Saturday. I thought My vision had changed and I just needed glasses. I went for an eye exam last year and did not have this problem. I suspect maybe 6 months I have had the problem. I don't know what you mean by click an image, do you mean by a doctor?
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
A clinicial evaluation needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the updates. Sorry for the inadvertent delay in responding. I have checked the attached images. Unfortunately, the resolution of the images is not enough to distinguish the differences at pupillary level. I would therefore insist you to see an ophthalmologist.

Earlier when I suggested that someone click an image, I meant that you ask somebody to take a picture in such a way that the pupils can be clearly distinguished.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Ophthalmologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor