What causes stomach pain after having wine?

Question
Had 3 glasses of wine night before
Woke up fine but thirst
Drank 1 or 2 glasses of
Went to jog
Jogged for 1 hr 30 mins
Showered
Exercised for 5 mins (abs)
Rested
30 minutes later felt a strange sensation or feeling come over my body
Then felt freezing cold
Then felt pain inside stomach
Chills
Headaches
Weak
Little like throwing up
Now after drinking powerade and eating some food I no longer have chills only my body feels hot and I feel very weak.
Posted Sun, 10 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
No big deal careful next time

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
I would call them some atypical hangover symptoms and a bad idea to jog with a belly full of wine or any thing. Here is the reason why. When we jog out body needs energy and thus blood and most of the blood redirects to the extremities muscles lungs to breath well and all sympathetic organs and thus rest and digest organs like stomach are spared from the blood supply and what is in there stays a bit longer and what ever stay there for long cause such symptoms as you mentioned.
Nut shell never jog or run with any any 5 Hong in belly. Take some acetaminophen and electrolytes as 90 minutes is extra effort and electrolytes imbalance could explain the weakness and fatigue.
Rest assured there is nothing to worry about.be careful in future.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Regards XXXXXXX