What causes sore throat and headache along with ear pain and chills?
Yes, you should definitely consult doctor.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
In my opinion, you should definitely consult doctor.
Thick green mucus is suggestive of bacterial infection. So you will need antibiotic and for this doctor 's prescription is needed.
You may also need x ray of PNS (paranasal sinuses) and chest x ray if doctor feels so.
So better to consult doctor.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache and ear pain
- Left ear pain sore throat
- Sore throat causing ear pain
- Ear pain sore throat headache
- Sore throat swallow ear pain
- Ear pain popping sore throat
- What does sore throat and ear pain mean
- Sore throat ear pain symptoms
- Ear pain sore throat swollen glands headach
- Sore throat ear pain headache fast heartbeat
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?