What causes sore throat and headache along with ear pain and chills?
Yes, you should definitely consult doctor.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
In my opinion, you should definitely consult doctor.
Thick green mucus is suggestive of bacterial infection. So you will need antibiotic and for this doctor 's prescription is needed.
You may also need x ray of PNS (paranasal sinuses) and chest x ray if doctor feels so.
So better to consult doctor.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache and ear pain
- Sore throat and headache means
- Ear ache sore throat fatigue headache symptoms
- Sore throat and headache
- Sore throat nausea headache dizziness
- Constant sore throat and headache
- Sore throat cough headaches chills fever symptoms of viral fever
- Sore throat and headache and stomach
- What causes sore throat pressured headache sleeplessness and stuffed nose
- Frequent sore throat and headache