What causes small grey pea sized area under the jaw?
Grayish areas are small group of muscles.
Thanks for writing to HCM
Grayish areas in lower part of jaw are small group of muscles.
These are normal structures and there is no abnormality.
You can also mark the areas for further discussion.
Get well soon.
Hope I have answered your query.
Further queries are most welcome.
Dr. Indu XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes small lump under eyelid
- What causes pea sized lump on penis
- Cause of pea size bump under ear
- What causes grey stool
- Whats cause for grey beards
- What causes small bumps under foreskin
- What causes grey vomit
- What could cause a small lump under the tongue
- What would cause a pea sized lump in stomach
- What would cause small flap under tongue
- Been sick. Started with fatigue and blurred vision. Have diarrhea and...
- How to get rid of constipation?
- Intense pains in legs and have a meniscus injury. Having lower body...
- Alcoholic and type two diabetic. What does the blood result indicate?
- Smell in urine. Epididymitis attack with pain at the base of penis....
- Experiencing pain in lower left abdomen. Painful to push and frequent...
- Noticed spotting after sex. Is this sign of pregnancy?
- Seem to be having gallbladder attack. Undergone gall bladder removal....
- Tightness in the testicles and pain in tip of the penis. Underlying cause?
- Taking statin. Found a small benign liver cyst in CT scan. Are they...