What causes sleep variations in infants?
I need help for my baby abt 4 mth from yesterday night he is not having long sleep he wakeup with in 30 min my question is is it normal ? yesterday he slept for 6 hrs.
It could be normal
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Dear Mr XXXXXXX
Every baby have their own sleep rhythm. There is sometimes variation in sleep rhythm.
Is the baby sucking well?
Is the milk output normal?
Is the urine output normal?
Do get back to me with the details.
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh
Consultant Pediatric Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes altered sleep pattern
- What is the cause of snoring and sleep talk
- What cause sleep a lot
- What causes choking in sleep
- What causes sleep cycle distortion
- What causes halucinations with disturbed sleep
- What causes hiccups during sleep
- What causes death during sleep
- What causes restless sleep
- What causes someone to sleep alot