What causes skin numbness on the right side of torso and thigh?
Further tests are needed...
Waking up with skin numbness on the right side of torso and right arm and thigh might be related to:
- neurological problems (possible minimal stroke especially if considering being overweight and smoker)
- spine nerves compression on right side
- you have slept on right side overnight and got right side numbness. Being overweight increases chances for numbness.
If the numbness won't improve during the day, then, I advise to get further evaluated by a neurologist to exclude neurological problems.
Diabetes testing and cardiac tests are also advised to analyze your health condition further.
Meanwhile, I advise to:
- eat healthy
- try to quit smoking
- get more physically involved
- take acetaminophen or ibuprofen
- start taking multivitamin supplementation (of B complex group and magnesium)
- drink more water
Hope it was of help!