What causes severe twitching in the left side of the face?

Dr. Shoaib Khan

Posted on Fri, 17 Mar 2017 in Brain and Spine
Question: I have twitching on the left side of my Face , looked in the mirrow and my skin moved
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
If just once or twice, nothing to worry about at all

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. Twitching in the face which occurs rarely and not frequently should not be of any concern as it can occur at times.

Only if this has been occurring frequently and for a long duration of time should it be a cause of concern. So please let me know how often this has happened and for how many days this is has been occurring. I look forward to your response ma'am.

I hope you find my response helpful ma'am. Please feel free to write back to me of any further clarifications, I am always here to help.

Best wishes.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana