What causes severe pain in the hips and the legs post a history of osteoarthritis?
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query ,the pain and stiffness are may be due to disc or osteoarthritis .You can take muscle relaxant like thiocholchicoside 4mg twice daily along with aceclofenac and do hot fomentation,you will get relief .
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Paralyzed after stroke severe pain in the leg cause
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in groin and hip
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What is causing severe pain near hip bones during pregnancy
- What causes severe pain at back and legs
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs
- Lump in lower left leg causing severe pain
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?