What causes severe back pain?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 15 May 2017 in General Health
Question: Still in a lot of pain.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
MR scan can help n dagnoss.

Detailed Answer:
The pan that you have can be due to nerve root compression or renal causes also. This needs an MR scan to find out the exact cause so that specific treatment can be started. Renal infection also needs to be ruled out after a urine culture and sensitivity test. Do consult your physician for the tests and prescription muscle relaxants or proper antibiotics according to the reports.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal