What causes scaling skin and sore glans when pulling foreskin back?
Please upload some images
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
The color pattern you described could be normal with no pathology associated with it. If appropriate , Please upload some good quality images of the area to have a better idea behind the scaling and soreness of the base that you described.
Let me know if you have any query
Wishing you best of health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes soreness in the testicles and lower back
- Does pulling back foreskin cause insensitivity of glans
- Redness on penis when pulling foreskin back cause
- Lightheadedness when pulling foreskin back
- Foreskin pulled back vein under glans
- Foreskin sticks when pulling back
- Penis hurts when foreskin is pulled back cause of concern
- What causes sore lower back ribs
- What causes pain in the back of head when laughing
- What is causing tender back pain and soreness in hip
- What causes weight gain inspite of being on Effexor for depression?
- What does twinging sensation in and around stomach indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pressure under lower left rib cage
- Suggest treatment for scleroderma
- Is Stematil safe with Sertraline?
- What causes low MPV?
- Does drinking excess water lead to reduced kidney function?
- Does Claritin Redi medication cause lymphadenopathy?
- Can hepatitis-C be contracted through a cut wound in the hand?
- What causes numbness in legs and face after taking steroid injections in...