question-icon

What causes scaling skin and sore glans when pulling foreskin back?

Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2015
Question: My penis when the skin has been pulled back has turned a very dark colour at the bottom, looks very blotchy/scaly and can be sore when washing, nornal colour towards the tip, please help
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil (9 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Please upload some images

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

The color pattern you described could be normal with no pathology associated with it. If appropriate , Please upload some good quality images of the area to have a better idea behind the scaling and soreness of the base that you described.

Let me know if you have any query

Wishing you best of health

Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil