What causes rusty colored urine?
needs further evaluation
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible urinary tract pathology.
The rusty coloured urine could be due to
1. Urine infection
2. Urinary calculi
4. Possible TB or Malignancy.
I would suggest that you try a few tests -
1. Urine routine and culture.
2. Ultrasound abdomen .
The tests should be done as soon as possible. Inform the reports as soon as possible. I hope to be able to help you find a treatment accordingly.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tea color urine in the morning
- What causes abdominal pain and pink colored urination
- What could be the cause of brown colored urine
- What causes greasy urine
- What causes oil in urine
- Amber colored urine causes
- What could be the cause of pink colored urine
- What could be the cause for tea colored urine
- What can cause dark rusty color urine
- What causes urine to be slimy?