What causes running nose and cough along with severe body pain?
Possible Obstructive Rhinosinusitis
I can certainly understand your concern and have have worked through your attached query in detail.Many of your symptoms are directly to the presence of long term obstructive rhinosinusitis.
This is known to cause frequent relapses of Infection with inadequate response to Antibiotics.It's advisable to get A HRCT scan of paranasal sinuses to determine further course of action.
Obstruction can lie at the level of sinuses or Nose.Further management if any, whether medical or surgical will depend on test results.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for cough and running nose
- What causes leftsided body pain
- What causes running nose and sneezing
- What causes running nose
- What are the causes of body pain
- Chronic body pain causes
- What causes persistent body pain
- What is the remedy for a severe running nose
- What is the cause and treatment for body pain
- What causes constant body pain