What causes racoon eyes after a head injury?
can take it easy
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Racoon eyes suggest a base of skull fracture.
But as three days have already passed and you have no symptoms then you can elect to wait and watch now.
The racoon eyes will fade off in a couple of week.
If there is any severe headache, dizziness, neck rigidity or ear or nose discharge and show at an er.
Get well soon.
Dr. Deepika Patil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen eye after head injury
- What causes bruising around the eyes after head injury
- Glazed eyes after head injury
- Black eyes after head injury
- Eye sore after head injury
- What causes nose bleeding after head injury
- What is the cause for fever after a head injury
- Brain bleed racoon eyes
- Eye pain after head injury
- Racoon eyes concussion
- Is black seeds safe to take inspite of taking atripla for HIV?
- What causes lipoma?
- Does inhalation of lacquer cause health problems?
- What does B12 serum value 1179 and D3 serum value 32.9 indicate?
- Sugest treatment for swollen lymph nodes in neck and armpit
- What causes painful small lump on the back of my neck?
- What does heavy bleeding with thickened endometrium indicate?
- Can a breast implant cause mental illness?
- Suggest treatmentt for throat ulcers
- Is it safe to take phytoceramides with history of bilateral mastectomy?