What causes puffy nipples?

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist

Posted on Sat, 28 Feb 2015 in Men's Health
Question: Hi doctor, im a guy and have puffy nipples. Whenever i pressed onto it, it will shrink. What is it about? And whats your recommedation for me. I want it cure
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 3 minutes later
Hello

This is a normal thing in a lot of guys and no need to worry. Puffy nipples can occur due to hormonal changes and this doesn't denote any pathology. No need to worry.

Thanks
Follow up: Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 9 minutes later
But doctor, i felt embarrassed as this nipple is showing up with light colour and even dark clothings that i wear, is there anything that i could to solve this?
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
This could be due to temporary hormone surge and will improve with time

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking again

This is absolutely normal and this could have occurred due to hormonal surge of age. In most individuals such puffiness reduces with time. The puffiness is totally normal and no need to worry. Start exercising with main target on chest muscles and you will see improvement. Exercise before moving out of home will make them a little tight and this would be less embarrassing. Exercise can solve this problem. With time your nipples come to normal size.

Thanks