What causes pounding pulse in whole body at night?
Should get further investigations done as following for proper diagnosis...
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concern.
The pounding pulse you feel at night in your whole body should be further investigated for:
- heart problems through ECG, echocardiogram
- vascular issues through monitoring blood pressure, Echo Doppler of large and peripheral blood vessels
- oscillations in blood sugar levels
- neurological problems
A complete blood biochemistry testing advised to run to evaluate your current health problems at your age.
If you have already done any blood or any other test, please provide a scanned copy of them to me to analyze them further.
All the best!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes shocks in body
- What causes body odor
- What causes itchy lesions over the whole body
- Cause of whole body ache
- What causes body heat
- What causes cold and increased body temperature at night
- What can cause pain in body during nights
- What causes body itching
- What causes body tremors
- What causes body flushing