What causes persistent dizziness and night sweats when ear and heart check-up shows no symptoms?

Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist

Posted on Wed, 3 Oct 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: hi, I try to stay healthy and do my own housework and meals for my family, but often I start doing dishes and the noon meal and I get hot sweaty and lightheaded. I have been checked for these things: ears, heart, and I am told your ok. But I am not comfortable getting these symptoms as I go about my work at home. I am 71 and I like doing those things. I hate having those spells of dizzyness and fast HR and sweatiness.
Is there a cute for that?
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello Ma'am,

After going through the medical and other details provide by you i completely understands your concern and I would like to tell you that lot of things are going on. The symptoms of dizziness which you get during noon could most likely be due to your fluctuating sugar levels so you need to check your sugars during those symptoms. Also i would like to suggest you get your thyroid profile checked.

Regarding your son if you love him so much then why you do not agree for his marriage even when the girl knows about his problem and still she is willing to get married.

See you are not going to stay with your son his whole life, he needs a life partner to take care of him. So if you want to see him happy you should personally arrange for his marriage.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap,
Cardiologist

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana