What causes persistent dizziness and night sweats when ear and heart check-up shows no symptoms?
Is there a cute for that?
Please refer to the detailed answer below.
After going through the medical and other details provide by you i completely understands your concern and I would like to tell you that lot of things are going on. The symptoms of dizziness which you get during noon could most likely be due to your fluctuating sugar levels so you need to check your sugars during those symptoms. Also i would like to suggest you get your thyroid profile checked.
Regarding your son if you love him so much then why you do not agree for his marriage even when the girl knows about his problem and still she is willing to get married.
See you are not going to stay with your son his whole life, he needs a life partner to take care of him. So if you want to see him happy you should personally arrange for his marriage.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Bhanu Partap,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hoarseness shortness of breath and night sweats what are causes
- What causes severe night sweats
- What causes soaking night sweats
- What causes periodic night sweats
- Heart racing night sweats dizziness
- What causes night sweats in teenagers
- Night sweats dizziness and shaking what these symptoms suggest
- Symptoms of Persistent dizziness
- What causes excessive night sweats
- Persistent dizziness causes
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?