What causes pale yellow stool?
No reasons to worry right now. Monitoring is all that is needed now!
Hi and thanks for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these brown stools and all the inconveniences these must have caused you. A one time observation of pale yellow stools is not too concerning. It happens at times with with pathological significance. I will advice that you monitor and only get concerned if this persists.
The polyp is not responsible for this. The fact that it was not removed means it is a benign type and has no risk of becoming a cancer. You should not get too concerned about it.
Regular exercise, healthy diet, fruits and vegetables are the best kept secrets of good health. Please, incorporate these into your daily habits.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes yellow bowel stools
- Pale yellow stool caused by ulcers
- What causes yellow burning stool
- What medicines cause pale stools
- What causes pale yellow flaky stools
- What can cause yellow stools
- What causes loose yellow stool
- What causes pale colored stools
- What causes pale stool
- What diet cause yellow stool
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?