What causes pain in testicles?

Dr. Rajiv goel

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Question: Hello, so in may i had pain in my right testicle, it went away and it was said that it was due to trauma agressive/long sexual activity put strain on the ducts. I have had this a few weeks ago this month and it also went away it was always after ejaculation. In may i went to the doctor and i did a urine test, physcial examination and ultrasound and it turned out to be normal, no vericole or twisted cords etc. my question is earlier i was having intercourse, when it took a while the upper area above my right testicle started to hurt. I should also say that my right leg has been hurting in different localized parts for a few days due to excericse. Could this pain be due to exercise or is it trauma again?
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pain

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

It is very difficult to say whether the pain you are experiencing is due to exercise or trauma. The pain in the right leg raises the possibility of it being from exercise. However, it can also result from ejaculation.

You should refrain from any activity (exercise or ejaculation) at this point of time. The things should settle down by themselves and restart both the activities one by one.

Sincerely

Rajiv goel