What causes numbness in lower lip and chin along with stiff fingers and hands?
Thanks for asking.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I will be answering your query.
Based on your query, my opinion is as follows:
1. Appears to be nutritional cause.
2. Possibly early symptoms of neuropathy.
3. You will need vitamin B-complex supplements, particularly, B1, B6 and B12. Additional calcium intake could improve symptoms treatment faster. Vitamin supplements are over the counter drugs at most location. You can check with your pharmacist.
4. Also good hydration, at least 6-8 liters of water per day.
5. Mild to moderate hand exercises will be helpful.
6. Hope you have no diabetes or any other medication treatment.
Need to be on nutrition rich diet along with good hydration.
Hope it helps.
Any further queries, happy to help again.
Dr. Prakash HM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and pain in fingers
- What causes a tingling numbness in chin and lips
- What causes painswelling and numbness in hands
- What causes whiteness and numbness in the lips
- What would cause my lips to go numb
- Lower lip and chin numbness
- What is the cause of numbness in fingers with diabetes
- Getting numbness on finger what is the cause
- What causes mouth ulcers and numb lips
- What causes numbness in right hand