What causes nausea, tremors and anxiety while on Duromine?
Duromine stopping will not give any side effects after 5 days .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* Stopping Duromine since Tuesday will now not give any of the side effects after
5 days as there must be clearance of residual drug from the body by now
( because calculating the half life , it takes around 80 hrs . to clear it totally )
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Duration of narrated symptoms .
2. Taking Aropax since how many days .
Awaiting for your response .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes anemia and tremors
- Non essential tremors or anxiety
- What causes nausea and body tremors
- What is the cause of tremors in chest
- Body tremors and anxiety
- What causes body tremors
- What causes familial tremors
- Can anxiety cause hand tremors
- Orthostatic tremors and anxiety
- Antidepressants anxiety nausea causes
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools