What causes muscle spasms in groin area?
Could be an inguinal hernia
Thanks for writing in
The history provided points to an inguinal hernia
I need some details :
Is there a visible swelling that reduces on lying down ?
Does the swelling increase on coughing or straining ?
Can you send a picture of the groin area or get an ultrasound of abdomen and groin and get back to me ?
Awaiting your reply to help you out
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes muscle spasms
- What causes painful muscle spasm in lower back
- What causes calf muscle spasms
- What is the cause and treatment for muscle spasms
- What causes eye muscle spasms
- What causes regular muscle spasms in the body
- What causes terrible muscle spasms in my arm
- What causes muscle spasms under rib cage
- What could be the cause for severe abdominal muscle spasms
- What causes muscle spasms symptoms