What causes muscle pain while on Nebistar, Telma and Atocor?
Muscle pains can be drug related.Need confirmation.
I understand your concern.
In case of muscle pains, first and foremost we need to rule out drug-induced myopathy.
This could be caused by Atocor 20 mg.
For this, I advise you to get a serum CK-MB levels and electrolyte levels.
Based on the test results, further changes can be applied to your current regimen of drugs.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for headachesnosebleeds and muscle pain
- What is the cure for the muscle pains causing sleeplessness
- What causes muscle pain in upper arm while stretching
- What causes joint and muscle pain in body
- What causes chest muscle pain
- Mold cause muscle pain
- What causes muscle pain in neck and chest
- What causes muscle pain and numbness in legs
- What causes muscle pain and weakness
- What is causing right upper muscle pain