What causes mild form of secretory otitis media?
Suffering from the mild form of secretory otitis media.
I have gone through your query; and it suggests that you may be suffering from the mild form of secretory otitis media.
In this disease in our patient I personally advised mucolytics, local and systemic nasal decongestant for five days.
If the symptoms persist then you may go for some tests such as
1. Pure tone audiometry.
2. Impedance audiometry.
3. Blood sugar, Hb% and Blood pressure measurements.
To rule out other disease and to reach the near diagnosis
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can rheumatoid arthiritis cause otitis media
- Enterococcus otitis media
- Otitis media with hissing sound
- Serous otitis media alcohol
- Otitis media causes
- What does it mean by otitis media
- Is otitis media caused by obstructive tear duct
- Secretory otitis causes
- Pregnant woman with secretory otitis media
- What causes otitis media