What causes mild fever every evening?
Need to rule out latent Tuberculosis?
I can certainly understand your concern.
I have worked through your query in detail.
Considering your evening mild elevation of body temperature, I advise you to get a Chest X ray and PPD skin testing and Sputum to rule out latent TB if any.
In case if the tests are positive, you might need to start ATT( antituberculous therapy).
This will literally make you feel better.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes fever in children
- What causes instant fever
- What causes mild fever that lasts for 4 days
- What is the cause for fever with shivers
- What causes fever in toddlers
- What causes typhoid fever
- What causes a sudden fever
- What is the cause of brain fever
- I get chills and fevers in the evening what is the cause
- What causes hay fever