question-icon

What causes low libido in women?

Posted on Mon, 9 Nov 2015
Question: I am 23 year old married girl
When my husband kiss me on my neck and touch me I don't feel anything and even not excited for sex what to do???
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain (22 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
See detailed description

Detailed Answer:
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is common to have no such feelings in the start of a relationship especially when its an arranged marriage or an early marriage as in your case.
So give your relationship a while and discuss this issue with your husband once in a while so that he makes efforts to make you feel comfortable.
It is very important to convey your feelings otherwise he might get disinterested as well over time.
You can take help from seductive literature or movie clips before getting intimate and try to have a calm and fragrant environment before indulging in the act.
In case you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask, I will be glad to answer.
Dr Manisha
Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN