What causes itching in upper body after using Acular-LS and Vigamox eye drops?
Itching not due to these drops.
Thanks for sending your query to us.
None of these drops are supposed to cause this itching. On the contrary pred acetate is supposed to relieve itching. Had there been any individual hypersensitivety to any of other two drops then you would be having itching much earlier when you started these drops.
Anti allergy oral tablets like levocetrazine are what we recommend to our patients in our practice.
Please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vigamox eye drops
- Vigamox eye drops dosage use
- Expired vigamox eye drops
- Vigamox eye drops and pregnancy
- Dosage for vigamox eye drops
- What causes body itching
- What is vigamox eye drops
- Uses for vigamox eye drops
- Is eye irritation or redness a side effect of acular ls?
- Substitute for vigamox eye drops