What causes hand tremors?
Get examined and investigated by a neurologist
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Tremors at this age can be due to essential tremors or parkinsonism.
You need to get examined by a neurologist.
Clonazepam and primidone is preferable in old age.
The dosing needs to be increased gradually.
Thyroid profile should be done.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Scalenes cause hand tremor
- Hand tremors causes
- Causes of hand tremors in teenagers
- Diseases that cause hand tremors
- Herniated disc cause hand tremors
- Hand tremors causes and treatment
- Does annorexia cause hand tremors
- Hiv cause hand tremors
- Can anxiety cause hand tremors
- Is hand tremors caused due to tonsillitis