What causes fluttering heart sensation in the morning?
My name is Caroline XXXXXXX I am 55 years old, and I sometimes experience a fluttering in my heart in the morning.
Dr. Rynne,( darn auto correct)!
Get an ECG done.
The symptom you have mentioned may be palpitations which is nothing but bounding heart beats. It can be due to many causes and in this detailed evaluation is needed.
I suggest you to take an ECG which is the preliminary or the most basic investigation in any cardiac condition.
Consult a nearby physician with an ECG.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shinas Hussain,
General & Family Physician.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart fluttering causes cough
- What beta blocker causes heart fluttering
- What causes fluttering in heart after a flu
- What causes rapid chest fluttering near heart
- Causes heart fluttering women
- Spondylitis causing fluttering of the heart
- What causes heart fluttering
- Heart flutters cause for concern
- What causes shortness in breath and fluttering in heart
- What could cause heart fluttering
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?