What causes feeling of something stuck in the throat?
Thank you for your query.
1. Get a throat examination with a Videolaryngoscopy done . It will settle the diagnosis.
2. The feeling is usually due to irritation or swelling of the lymphoid tissue in the throat.
3. Do you have any other symptoms such as a change in the voice, breathlessness or difficulty in swallowing?
4. Upload the test result and images for further treatment options.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes feeling of throat obstruction
- What causes blocking feel in throat
- What causes fell food stuck in throat
- What causes stuck throat tingling face and nose
- What causes fuzzy feeling in mouth and throat
- What causes sick feeling in throat
- Feeling of something moving in throat cause
- What can cause an irritating feeling in the throat
- What causes the feeling of something crawling up the throat
- What causes a feeling like something stuck in throat
- Can an energy drink prior to blood test increase RBC levels ?
- Unstable,unable to walk independently and properly,on Vertinal and...
- Flu symptoms,throat and roof of mouth sore,coughed bright red blood,any...
- Tingling sensation along right side face,3-4 times daily,sensation when...
- Pain,stiffness,swelling in knees,X-ray,arthritis developing,knee...
- Amoebriz dosage for adults and children
- Eustachian tube dysfunction, ear virus, sick on planes, scopolamine,...
- Pea sized nodule in tongue, painful, affecting speech, tooth pain, jaw...
- What causes jawline lumps?
- Double bypass, respiratory failure, nose bleeds, selective embolization