What causes feeling of blood in foot?
Can be due to edema.
Thanks for posting your query.
The feeling of blood in the foot can be due to local edema- swelling of the foot or the blockage of the vein. This feeling should subside with keeping the foot elevated on 2 pillows or by using a pressure stocking. If the feeling is persistent after rest then do consult a physician.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes no feeling in vagnia
- What causes the feeling of lust
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- What causes swelling in foot
- What cause stinging feelings
- What is the cause of elderly blood blister on foot
- What is the cause of stiff foot
- What causes falling feeling
- What causes jittery feeling
- What causes warm feeling in foot