What causes fatigue, loss of appetite, feeling depressed, and pain in the foot and calf?
Try daily multivitamins.
Hi and thanks for this query.
I have reviewed your information fully. This is not suggestive of any specific disease condition at this time.
My approach would be to provide micronutrients and minerals that are often important in maintaining a sound state of mind and healthy mood.
In most cases, these in combination with frequent exercises makes a big difference to my clients.
I recommend Multivitamin tablet for adults, 65 and older for at least 1 month. We would then review to see what difference it makes. Also, increased fluid, fruits, and vegetable intake alongside regular exercise would prove very helpful.
I wish you well and await your updates.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Ivo Ditah
Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes calf pain with sinusitis and headaches
- What is the cause of calf pain when on lipitor
- What causes calf pain while climbing stairs
- What is the cause for frequent shooting pain in calf
- What causes twitching in calf and foot
- What causes appetite loss and fatigue
- What causes depression with severe fatigue
- What causes chest pain and fatigue
- What causes calf pain and restricted movement in ankle
- What causes sharp pain in calf of leg