What causes fatigue, excessive urination and ED?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Mon, 14 May 2018 in Men's Health
Question: I feel too much weakness ,go for urination very frequently and erectile dysfunction problem after urination what is problem
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Could be due to the redistribution of blood flow

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. The feeling of weakness after passing urine could be due to a phenomenon known as micturition syncope. It occurs because in order to pass urine the blood flow to the bladder and associated muscles increases while the blood flow to the brain and other parts of the body are partially compromised. You need to drink plenty of water and fluids.

I would insist you to elaborate about your so called erectile dysfunction and why you think so. Based on your inputs I will guide you accordingly.

Let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad