What causes excessive sweating at night and headaches?

Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh

Posted on Thu, 30 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: male 27yrs old had excessive sweat lastnight, accompanied by a splitting head ache, followed by a one time vomiting. symptoms disappeared in the morning. what could be the cause?
Answered by Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Information

Detailed Answer:

The most likely explanation is that you were beginning an infection (most likely from a virus) that your body has taken care of.

Other possible causes are a reaction to something you ate (either that you are sensitive to or that was contaminated with bacteria), or were exposed to some toxic exposure in your environment.

There are other causes for the constellation of symptoms that you had, but as they have resolved, I don't think they need to be pursued.

I hope this information helps. Please let me know if I can provide further information.