What causes decrease in hips and buttock size?
It's normal physiological variation
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
There are lot many changes which occur in post adolescent lady
There is sometimes less deposition of fat around hips and buts in some individual. It is totally normal physiological variation.
Hips and butts exercise will be helpful in restoration.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr T Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes buttocks to dent inward
- What causes split between buttocks
- What causes pain in buttock
- What causes pain in right buttock and hip
- What is the cause of hematoma on left buttocks
- What causes tumor on buttocks
- What causes itching on the top of buttocks
- What is the cause of redness in crease of buttocks
- What causes itchy red spots on buttocks and hip
- What causes boils on buttocks