What causes dark discoloration of the scrotum?
It depends on several factors
Hi and welcome.
Well, if there is no pain, swelling or pain during urinating then there is no need to be worried and this may indicate prominent vein in scrotum, varicocele, hydrocele or dermatological issues.
All these may pass spontaneously so if you don't have these symptoms that I have mentioned, you can just wait and see if this will improve.
If not, you should do a testicular ultrasound and few other testings (eg. STDs testing) to look into it further..
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sweaty scrotum
- What causes puffiness in the scrotum
- What causes rashes on scrotum
- What causes itching in the scrotum
- What causes the movement of the scrotum
- Causes of scrotum discoloration no itching
- What causes purple scrotum
- Causes of a dark purple scrotum
- What causes scrotum pain
- What causes scrotum to swell
- What causes a lump on the breast?
- What causes constant phlegm in the throat?
- What causes orange oily bowel movements?
- Is Azithromycin better than Cipro?
- Suggest remedies for profuse sweating in the middle of the night
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion and drainage to the throat
- Suggest treatment for postherpetic neuralgia symptoms
- Suggest ways to manage the side effects of Eliquis
- Can Bupropion be taken with Cymbalta, Flexeral and Gabapentin while...
- Can Eliquis be taken while on Warfarin?