What causes burning chest pain, sore throat and loose stool with black flat flakes?
Gastritis with enteritis.
Most likely its gastroenteritis with gastritis and acid reflux usually gastroenteritis is by viral infection(Nova virus) and is self limiting,Takes five to sevendays,Sometimes it can be either bacterial or protozoal infection or a mixed.This infection causes inflammation and avid reflux into esophagus causing sore throat and altered taste sensation in mouth.
I would suggest you to go for few tests
Ultra sound abdomen
Stool test under microscope
Complete blood count
Total and differential leucocyte count.
If stool test is positive for bacterial or protozoal infection.Start taking Zithromax(Azithromycin 500 mg once daily) and secnidazole 1 gram daily for 5 days.
Along with it take Fybrogel husk,It will increase the bulk of your stools.
Take Pantoprazole 40 mg stat for acid peptic.
Tab imodium 4mg stat folowed by 2 mg twice daily can be added to contriol frequency of motions
Eat light and easily digestible food.
Drink plenty of water and electrolytes to maintain rehydration.
Monitor puls and blood pressure twice daily
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore throat fever and chest pains
- Chest pains sore throat laryngitis
- Feeling light headed sore throat chest pain
- Sore throat and chest pain
- Headache chest pains chesty cough sore throat
- Sore throat chest pain hurts to breathe
- Treatment smoking meth chest pain sore throat
- Swollen glands no sore throat chest pains
- Blacktarry stool sore throat chest pain
- Sore throat chest pain and tired